Grow your practice and income while gaining more flexibility.
Trusst is designed to help overcome the numerous challenges you face each and every day in delivering superior mental health care. From time wasted dealing with missed appointments and insurance paperwork to late payments, low compensation, scheduling constraints and the location-centric limitations that come with office-based therapy. Trusst is excited to connect with clinicians from all 50 states and U.S. territories.
The Trusst platform is HIPAA compliant and takes client privacy very seriously. Trusst adheres to state laws and regulations to protect you and your clients.
Supplement your income without having to manage billing and payments. Trusst handles the administration for you so that you can focus on delivering care.
Say goodbye to paperwork
Trusst is a messaging-only platform so all documentation is done for you as you work with your clients. This frees you up to do what you love most; providing the best care.
More support for your clients
Office hours are limiting. Trusst lets you provide supplemental care to your clients between visits on an ongoing basis or during times of greater need.
Reach new clients
Build capacity in your practice without any added overhead and set the terms of how much time you’re willing to devote to Trusst in your weekly schedule. Starting with just one hour of work per day, Monday through Friday. Trusst will also be able to direct new clients to you without any effort on your part.
Training and support
Trusst therapists receive initial training and ongoing support to deliver the best care possible. We are always here to answer questions and help you succeed with the platform.
A secure platform
All data and communications on the Trusst platform is encrypted both while in transit and at rest for ultimate peace of mind.
Trusst is ready to help you make a big impact for clients, and your practice.
To provide care via Trusst, clinicians must meet the following criteria and undergo an initial screening process
- Current and valid independent clinical license to provide counseling in one or more U.S. jurisdictions (i.e., LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, LPC, PhD, or PsyD)
- Minimum of 3 years and 2,000 hours of direct clinical experience
- Individual NPI number
- Professional malpractice liability insurance policy (not provided by Trusst) insuring coverage limits of $1,000,000/$3,000,000
- Confirmation that your insurance provides coverage for telemedicine services and does not have any exclusions for delivery of services through written communications
- Access to a computer/tablet/smartphone and a reliable internet connection or wireless coverage
- Agreement to participate in an introductory orientation/training session
- Availability to respond to your clients via the text-based platform within 24-hours, Monday-Friday
Have questions? Download the Clinician FAQ document