Careers Interest Form
Are you interested in the intersection between technology and mental health?
Trusst is always looking for outstanding candidates to join our dynamic team. While we may not have an active search open for the role you are looking for, we’re excited to talk with great candidates and encourage you to submit your information and resume in our Interest Form portal below.
What does it take to be successful at Trusst?
- Communication is key. You should love helping people and be great at talking with and responding to your teammates. You must be able to work collaboratively with and take direction from both external clients and our project manager.
- A willingness to learn and take on more responsibilities over time is a plus.
- You feel comfortable in ambiguity. You are a self-starter that is highly organized and can keep multiple projects moving forward, and report on them daily to our project manager. You have no problem being given a project and running with it.
- Expertise in your career domain. You love diving into your work, whether that means deciphering analytics, growing business leads, or building code. You take pride in your work, and want to share it with those around you.
- A passion for psychology or mental health.
- You approach challenges with a roll-up-your-sleeves, heck-yeah attitude.
Perks & Benefits:
- Remote working until further notice
- $500 stipend for office supplies / equipment for home office
- Health insurance
- Life Insurance (Upon a Series A Raise)
- Retirement options
- Free home coffee subscription to Brave Coffee
- Generous paid parental leave
- Generous paid vacation
- Participation in employee equity pool
- Paid major holidays
We're in this together
Trusst believes in talent and diversity. We believe that each person brings their own gifts for the revolution. Diverse backgrounds, experiences, education, thought patterns and styles make us stronger. We celebrate our differences, and use them to guide our design process and business decisions. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.