Are you interested in the intersection between technology and mental health?
Trusst is always looking for outstanding intern candidates to join our dynamic team. The Trusst Internship Position is best suited to individuals who are passionate about challenging themselves and comfortable with both working collaboratively as part of a close knit team and driving projects independently.
Internships at Trusst are flexible according to the needs and interests of the individual applicant. A few examples of past projects have included:
- Researching and curating Trusst social media strategy
- Supporting STTR research proposal submissions
- Strategizing and building the Trusst ambassador role
- Connecting with potential partner organizations
- Running UI/UX interviews and analyzing user engagement
Potential internship focus areas:
- Digital Marketing and Strategy
- UX/UI research
- Content strategy and curation
- Clinical support
- Between 20 and 40 hours per week (remote or based in Hanover, NH)
- Individual project focus - curated to the interests of the individual
- Group project focus - an opportunity to work with fellow interns on a shared project
- Rotating daily tasks as needed
- Broad exposure to the start-up work experience
- Flexible schedule
- Participation in weekly all-hands meetings
- Rotating “leadership chats”
- Opportunity to sit-in on various strategy sessions
- Project ownership
- Compensation options for returning interns
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excited about learning new skills
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Very organized and clutter free
- Relevant experience according to project focus interest
We're in this together
Trusst believes in talent and diversity. We believe that each person brings their own gifts for the revolution. Diverse backgrounds, experiences, education, thought patterns and styles make us stronger. We celebrate our differences, and use them to guide our design process and business decisions. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Sound like a good fit?