Information Collection, Use, and Disclosure
The Information may be used for the following purposes:
- To create your account on our Platform and let you log in to your account and use the Platform.
- To manage your account, provide you with customer support, and ensure you are receiving quality service from the platform.
- Billing-related purposes.
- To reach out to you, either ourselves or using the appropriate authorities, if either we or a Therapist have a good reason to believe that you or any other person may be in danger or may be either the cause or the victim of a criminal act.
- To connect you with a Therapist.
- To enable and facilitate the delivery of Mental Health Services.
- To supervise, administer and monitor the platform.
- To measure and improve the quality, the effectiveness and the delivery of our services.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Social and General Information Tools
We use several publicly-available tools and information exchange resources, such as (but not limited to) a blog, a Facebook page, a Twitter account, and others (collectively "Social and General Information Tools"). Please be aware that any information you provide or share while using Social and General Information Tools may be read, accessed, and/or collected by that site and users of that site according to their Privacy Policies.
Identity theft through Phishing
Online identity theft and account hacking, including the practice currently known as "phishing" and “spear fishing” are of great concern. You should always be diligent when anyone asks for your account information and you must always make sure you provide account information or other Information only through our secure system. We will never request your login information or your credit card information in any non-secure, unsolicited communication (email, phone or otherwise).
While using any Internet-based service carries inherent security risks that cannot be 100% prevented, our systems, infrastructure, encryption technology, operation and processes are all designed, built and maintained with your security and privacy in mind. We apply industry standards to prevent unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. We comply with or exceed all applicable international laws, federal laws, state laws, and regulations regarding data privacy.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate use and operation of our Platform, to perform certain tasks which are related to the Platform, or to provide audit, legal, operational or other services for us. These tasks include, but are not limited to, customer service, technical maintenance, monitoring, email management and communication, database management, billing and payment processing, reporting and analytics. We will share with these third parties only the minimum necessary Information to perform their task for us and only after entering into appropriate confidentiality agreements.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to become our user. The Platform is not directed and not intended to be used by children under the age of 13. If you are aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 please let us know by contacting us and we will delete that information.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose Information necessary or appropriate to protect the safety of the public or any person, to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to prevent or stop activity that may be illegal or dangerous, or to comply with applicable laws. You should also be aware that Therapists may be obliged to disclose information to law enforcement or other authorities to conform to their professional and legal responsibilities. Specifically, and without limitation, you should be aware that the mental health professionals are required to disclose information and/or take action in the following cases: (a) reported or suspected abuse of a child or vulnerable adult; (b) serious suicidal potential; (c) threatened harm to another person; (d) court-ordered presentation of treatment; and (d) other reasons as may be required by law.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Notice
- To perform our obligations in accordance with any contract that we may have with you.
- It is in our legitimate interest or a third party's legitimate interest to use personal information in such a way to ensure that we provide the Services in the best way that we can.
- It is our legal obligation to use your Personal Information to comply with any legal obligations imposed upon us.
You can view and edit any personal data that you have provided to us using our website. Automated processing of your Personal Information is necessary to operate the Platform effectively and to provide counseling and related services.
Trusst Health, Inc., is the Controller with respect to your Personal Data. You can contact our Data Protection Officer with questions, concerns or objections about this policy, or about your data by writing to:
Trusst Health, Inc.Data Protection Officer [firstname.lastname@example.org]
You can contact our EU Representative by writing to:
Trusst Health, Inc. EU Representative C/O Legal Department [email@example.com]
Last Updated: August 1, 2019