Welcome to Trusst.
We’ll take you through the application step by step.
In order to become a provider with Trusst, you will need to fill out and submit the full application. Have your necessary documents ready. We know it’s a long form, so we’ll save your work for you as you go.
- Professional headshot
- Copies of all relevant professional license(s)
- Proof of malpractice insurance (coverage up to $1,000,000 required)
- Completed W-9 form with signatures (Trusst clinicians are treated as independent contractors). You can download the document here.
Once your application is submitted, you’ll receive a confirmation email. Trusst will review your application and get back to you within 5 days.
Before proceeding with the application please ensure you meet the following criteria:
- Current and valid independent clinical license to provide counseling in one or more U.S. jurisdictions (i.e., LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, LPC, PhD, or PsyD)
- Minimum of 3 years and 2,000 hours of direct clinical experience
- Individual NPI number
- Professional malpractice liability insurance policy (not provided by Trusst) insuring coverage limits of $1,000,000/$3,000,000
- Confirmation that your insurance provides coverage for telemedicine services and does not have any exclusions for delivery of services through written communications
- Access to a computer/tablet/smartphone and a reliable internet connection or wireless coverage
- Agreement to participate in an introductory orientation/training session
- Availability to respond to your clients via the text-based platform within 24-hours, Monday-Friday